Receptionist/Office Admin Part time
Advertiser: Physio ReformMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Physio Reform is seeking a friendly and reliable receptionist to join our growing team. In this roll you will be the first point of contact for many of our patients either through phone call enquiries or walk ins. It is therefore essential to be welcoming and respectful, and to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Answering phone calls/enquiries
- Greeting and assisting new patients
- Making appointments
- General administrative duties
- Taking payments
- Liaising closely with the team of physiotherapists and other health professionals
To be considered, applicants should have:
- Great communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (previous experience with Gensolve Practive Manager will be ideal but not essential; MS Office)
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- Well organised, punctual and reliable
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is rapidly growing and be part of a fun and challenging environment.
For all applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter attached.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?