Front of House Cafe Star
Advertiser: Bread and Butter BakeryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
Bread & Butter Cafe & Bakery, Grey Lynn
(Westmoreland St West - next to Farros)
We are seeking an energetic, friendly & professional experienced Cafe All Rounder to join our culturally diverse front of house team. You MUST HAVE had a minimum of 1 years solid NZ (or Australian) Busy Cafe experience.
We are an organic bakery cafe with a focus on sustainability and minimising our footprint within the hospitality sector- we offer an earn to own EBike as part of our employment agreement.
We have a supportive and positive work environment.
A Full Time 30-- 40hr Front of house all rounder role available (including availability on one day minimum on the weekends).
NOTE: If you are an experienced Hospo individual (maybe you're a uni/tech student who studies) & are only available Part Time, you will also be considered.
In your Cover Letter, please indicate your availability between Monday to Sunday and if you're seeking Full or Part Time work.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT & PROVEN EXPERIENCE.
Proudly serving our very own coffee blend, roasted by Espresso Workshop.
The ideal person we're looking for has these key attributes which are a must in our fast paced cafe environment:
- RELIABLE & SHOWS INITIATIVE
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- GREAT WORK ETHIC
- CAN MULTI-TASK
- WORK AS PART OF A TEAM
- KEEPS THEIR COOL UNDER PRESSURE
- FOLLOWS MANAGEMENT DIRECTION
- A VERY GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH
is comfortable ENGAGING with customers
has a great Hospo PERSONALITY
CARES about the customers
is great with PEOPLE
& can LISTEN
Rostered Hours vary between 6:30am and 5:00pm daily.
Our busy cafe is open 7 days a week so availability during the weekends are a MUST! (can discuss further in interview with the successful applicant).
If you require more information prior to applying, please contact Maria at the cafe on 378 9111 during the cafe opening hours.
Please email your CV, cover letter, references to Maria: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know what you can bring to the team and why we should give you the opportunity to join us!
We have lots of opportunity in the company and are keen to help with developing skills and grow our staffing strengths internally
APPLICANTS MUST BE A NZ CITIZEN, RESIDENT OR HAVE PERMISSION TO WORK IN NZ FOR A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Why should we consider you for this position - what can you bring to the team?
- IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING - please confirm you have checked Bread & Butter's location at 34 Westmoreland Street West, Grey Lynn and that getting to the cafe won't be an issue