Maintenance EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
InZone Industries are a leading New Zealand manufacturer and distributor of insulation products, delivering high quality insulation solutions to residential, commercial and export customers, utilising a nationwide range of clients and partners. We are a household name in insulation, ventilation, heating, and LED lighting products.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Head Engineer, this hands-on role is to provide full service preventative
maintenance and breakdown repair services for all production plant and equipment.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for plant and equipment repairs during production, preventative and planned maintenance, purchasing of spares and new equipment, whilst ensuring all work is conducted in a safe and timely manner.
To be successful in this role:
- Have a trade certificate / Be a qualified Fitter with experience in production maintenance
- You will have excellent fault finding and problem-solving skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player
- You'll have a Health and safety focus is what will give you the edge!
The successful applicant will get to work as part of a great team, learn new skills whilst developing a career, and be rewarded for their efforts.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a continuous production environment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance fitter?