Administrator - 30 hrs/wk, 6 months fixed-term
Advertiser: FoleysMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Otago, Rest of Otago
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Servicing our communities since 1934, we are a well-established plumbing, drainage, gas-fitting, electrical, and mechanical business with around 200 staff across our ten NZ locations. We are very proud to have a staff who love working for us. At Foleys you will be part of a close knit, family-orientated team where good pay, career development, and plenty of support are available to you.
About the role
Your role involves supporting the branch manager and our team of tradies in our Oamaru branch. Your duties will be wide and varied so you won't get bored! While you will be the sole administrator in the branch, you will be actively supported by your Dunedin head office colleagues, as well as other branch administrators from the wider company.
You will have an uncompromising approach to health and safety and a full clean NZ driver’s licence.
This is a 30 hour a week opportunity with the flexibility to work the hours and days that suit you and the branch, you will need to be available during school holidays. The role commences July 2019.
- have 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- enjoy building strong relationships with tradestaff and customers
- are resilient and confident in dealing with straight talkers
- are capable with computer systems including MS Office and accounting systems
- are willing to go to work sites when required for paperwork purposes
- can juggle multiple priorities and work to deadlines
- have excellent written and verbal communication
If this great opportunity sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please apply with a simple cover letter and brief CV. Applications close on June 26th 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?