Advertiser: JF Contracting LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
JF Contracting is currently seeking skilled and experienced Trade Assistants for work on large-scale, ongoing commercial construction projects in Auckland CBD.
JF Contracting offers work on long-term projects at competitive hourly rates.
Work will include but is not limited to:
- Concreting - steel fixing, concrete pouring
- Labouring when required
To apply you must have:
- Construction industry experience
- Be honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures on construction sites
- Must be fit and able to undertake different requirements of general labouring
Any construction industry tickets and experience will be strongly sought after, in particular:
- EWP tickets
- Site Safe Passport
- Oxy-Cutting/Welding, Core Drilling or Concrete Cutting (Wall Saw, Road Saw or Hand Saw)
- Trade Qualifications/Certificates
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trades assistant?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following height safety tickets have you completed?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?