Advertiser: Webster Holland LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Webster Holland Ltd is a two-partner accounting firm located on the fringe of Tauranga’s CBD. We are looking to appoint an experienced business support person to assist our busy office of accounting professionals.
This role will include:
Acting as first point of contact for visitors and telephone calls including dealing with enquiries and requests or redirecting as appropriate.
Scheduling & co-ordinating appointments and meetings.
Management of our client database & filing systems as we move towards a paperless office.
Managing our client on-boarding processes and helping new clients settle in with ease.
Liaising with clients, other professional firms, and key suppliers to meet clients’ tax and administration requirements.
Word processing, correspondence and publishing of financial statements.
General administration to ensure the smooth running of our office.
To be successful in this role it is imperative that you have proficiency in MS Office, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the versatility to cope with multiple processes and procedures. You will also need to self manage.
If you have the experience and skills we require and would enjoy being the sole support person for our professional team please send your CV to Mat Holland to be considered in confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?