Office AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Who we are
A small NZ owned business based in Penrose Auckland, who specialises in the manufacturing and distribution of FMCG in New Zealand. We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join the Administration Team reporting to the Administration Manager.
To provide solid admin support working closely with the Administration Manager. We have recently deployed SAP and part of the role will involve managing and monitoring the adoption of the new processes that the SAP system provides. The role will involve working standard office hours – 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Fast and accurate data entry
- SAP skills (preferred but not essential)
- General customer service/reception duties
- Provide support with standard account queries
- Electronic filing
- Creating POs and work orders
- Liaise with contractors across New Zealand on a daily basis
- Arranging and monitoring all scheduled maintenance on our products
- Inventory management and stock transfer
- Asset and equipment transfers
- Materials Management
- Implementing and managing new processes
- Varied office administration duties supporting our Administration manager
You will bring to the role
- Experience with SAP (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in Administration and Accounts Support
- Experience in inventory control and stock management
- Resilience and ability to think logically even when under pressure
- Outstanding organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent administration, data entry and analysis skills
- An analytical mind and good problem solving skills
- A great attitude, adaptability and ability learn new systems and processes with ease
- Ability to work as a part of a team, supporting various areas during staff absences with the willingness to go above and beyond normal assigned duties
- Ability to hit the ground running
What the role can offer you
- The satisfaction of being integral to the success of a small but agile company
- A competitive salary
- Handy Penrose location
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to join and support a busy, productive team
- Supportive team environment
If this sounds like you please apply online with your CV and a cover Letter
Applicants must hold all relevant work permits and visas for working in New Zealand
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?