Advertiser: LeaflandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Leafland Tree Nursery are looking for passionate and keen full time staff to join the great team at our nurseries in Palmerston North.
We are a family owned nursery specialising in growing quality specimen trees and shrubs for a range of wholesale clients nationwide
We are looking for two self motivated people who have a passion for plants and a knowledge of horticulture, who can work well in a team. Day to day tasks will involve helping out with dispatch, nursery work, and serving customers. Some admin work may be also available depending on the applicants experience and ability.
The position is a physical role which will require heavy lifting at times. To be considered for this role you will need to be physically fit, have a positive attitude and be able to work well with minimum supervision.
Any previous nursery or garden centre experience would be an advantage. Also a full NZ drivers licence and a current Grow Safe certificate would be of benefit.
If you are passionate about plants and wanting to pursue a career in horticulture, enjoy being challenged and want to grow within our company, then apply now by sending a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?