Advertiser: Pharmaco (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
We are looking for a special person to join our Finance team on a part time basis to support our busy team. This opportunity is perfect for a qualified accountant with around 3 or more years’ experience, who wants to work flexibly, 20-30 hours per week. It will appeal to someone who works best in a values based, collegial team-oriented work environment within a growing business.
Pharmaco (NZ) Limited is a leading sales, marketing and distribution healthcare organisation, delivering innovative, evidence-based healthcare products to New Zealand and Australia from all over the world. The company is committed to making a difference by bringing life-changing and life-enhancing products from around the globe to New Zealanders and Australians. Pharmaco’s noble cause and values of 'Always from the Heart' guide the way in which its employees work and engage with their team and customers. For more information about what we do, visit our website: www.pharmaco.co.nz
What you will do:
You will be working to support our Company Accountant, working with our finance team across a broad range of financial tasks including the provision of information for our trans-Tasman organisation.
Specifically you will:
- Administer our Fixed Assets Register
- Manage our Australian Debtors Ledger and reconcile customer accounts
- Be involved with and responsible for certain month end close processes e.g. management of recurring journals, pre-payments, balance sheet reconciliations and recharges to customers
- Provide accounting support to our Customer Services team
- Be responsible for regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders, operational reporting and the provision of financial information as required.
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience with, and a thorough working knowledge of, accounting systems and spreadsheets ( intermediate Excel skills)
- Experience providing financial support, analysis and reporting for your internal business partners
- Your excellent communication skills ( verbal and written)
- You will be skilled at building relationships, working collaboratively as part of a team, influencing, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Initiative and a can-do approach with the ability to work with minimum supervision within deadlines
- Flexibility and energy and the ability to multi task
- An excellent attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy
If you are interested in this position please submit your application via the Seek website, or if you would like further information or a full job description please contact Gillian Gibson, HR Adviser for Pharmaco, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- What's your expected hourly rate?