Process Engineer / Project Manager
Advertiser: Pacific ProcessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Pacific Process is a multi-disciplined Professional Services Group delivering business and technical solutions across multiple jurisdictions within the dairy, food and beverage industries. We are a highly skilled team of committed individuals performing a variety of specialised capital works projects throughout the world.
Following a significant increase in demand for our services, an opportunity exists within our business for Process Engineers / and Project Managers who are currently available to take up new full time employment, based here in Auckland working on projects in the North Island.
Supporting a number of projects simultaneously, and working with the associated multi-disciplined teams including site teams, the role will lead the design and engineering input to projects to ensure they are delivered to programme cost and timelines, and that they meet or exceed customer expectations.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Relevant Engineering or Scientific tertiary qualifications
- Food & Dairy Industry process engineering and project management experience
- Demonstrable project scoping, feasibilities, design, estimating, scheduling, procurement and able to undertake risk assessments, prepare SOPs, safety audits, HAZOP studies and design reviews
- A self-starter with an ability to work autonomously, be well versed in client relationship management and ability to set and maintain standards
- Experience in SolidWorks, AutoCAD 2D / 3D, Microsoft products and be able to produce PIDs desirable
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Working across the entire lifecycle of any project, from design and procurement through to installation and commissioning
- The preparation of reports and proposals, design calculation, analysis and review
- Project management including; commercial management, contract management, contract negotiation, analysis and review
If you are able to demonstrate a sound base of scheduling, design management and project control then this is an excellent opportunity with a leading engineering practice to extend your career path with excellent remuneration prospects. Immediate start available.
Apply now by submitting a brief personal profile and CV via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?