Advertiser: Stonewood Homes West AucklandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
About the Career
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed estimates for all builds
- Product selection delivers the customer’s expectations for quality, appearance and value
- Product selection provides a comprehensive, buildable and cost-effective construction solution
- Take-offs (bill of materials) are prepared to completion accurately, and on time
- Check actual outcomes reflect estimations to maximize margin through regular reporting
- Attending site visits and site meetings where required
- The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 1 years’ QS experience in a relevant industry
- Knowledge of residential construction practices and products
- Knowledge of preparation of feasibilities, budgets, variance analysis etc.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin while not essential would be an advantage
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a quantity surveyor?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?