Site Development Team Leader
Advertiser: Phantom Billstickers LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
Phantom Billstickers is a New Zealand owned and operated company with 35 years of history. From humble beginnings promoting rock and roll bands in the early 1980’s, it has grown to become the country’s largest street level advertising company. The ethos of the company remains largely focused on the celebrating New Zealand’s arts and events community whilst committed to delivering our client’s message through street, retail and digital platforms.
An opportunity exists for a Site Developer to join a hardworking and dedicated team. The position is very diverse and at times physically challenging. It requires not only a practical skill set but also an ability to use your creative brain to problem solve and contribute to bespoke site design and construction. Working both indoors and outdoors, and often in unfavourable weather conditions, you will be resilient, motivated and tenacious.
The role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Site design, construction, installation;
- Level 4 Trade Certificate or equivalent of;
- Frame construction;
- Graffiti repairs;
- Pasting of street posters;
- General maintenance and labour.
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Carpentry/Joinery;
- High level of competency in the use of power tools;
- Experience in the Out Of Home Media Industry preferred.
- An ability to work early mornings and weekends (expected 45 hours/week);
- Clean full NZ drivers licence;
- Demonstrate an ability to tow and back a trailer;
- Confident working at height and experienced in the use of a scissor lift and/or cherry picker;
- Experience in painting;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Competent in the use of a computer i.e. Google Suite.
You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly wage and the benefits of working in a growing and dynamic organisation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?