Biosecurity Programme Co-ordinator
Advertiser: IVS LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
Independent Verification Services Ltd, is trusted and recognised as New Zealand’s premier, independent provider of Biosecurity and environmental training, auditing & inspection services. We employ smart, talented people who are innovative and committed to helping importers and exporters of products smoothly and seamlessly fulfil their regulatory requirements. The IVS “can do” attitude is a key point of difference for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has risen within the business for a talented and committed co-ordinator to be part of a great team providing biosecurity support and co-ordination services nationwide. A background knowledge and working experience within the import pathway would be beneficial as you would be assisting our valued clients with their transitional facility queries.
This is a dynamic role, where you will become an expert in your field and be the central point of the service for both our clients and the team of inspectors based throughout New Zealand.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Day to day co-ordination of the biosecurity program
- Scheduling bookings for the inspection team
- Liaising with customers and inspectors via phone and email
- Taking general enquiries
- All administrative requirements for the co-ordination of the service
- Responsible for generating new and repeat business through active follow-up of existing clients
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be confident and composed, being able to give direction and advice in an informative and positive manner
- Be a team player, who is organised, flexible and uses your initiative
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Windows Software and Web Based programs
- Previous experience in the biosecurity industry would be an advantage
Hours of work are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We are located at Ruakura, Hamilton.
You must be entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working within a supportive team environment, please apply for this role by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th. Please put ‘BSP Coordinator’ in the subject line of your email.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?