Medical Administrator / Receptionist
Advertiser: Central PHOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Manawatu, Rest of Manawatu
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Are you up for a challenge and have the proven experience to step into a busy Medical Administrator / Receptionist position and hit the ground running?
Do you have the knowledge, skills and motivation to step up and make a difference to our busy General Practice? Do you have a commitment to delivering on-going customer service whilst maintaining professionalism?
Do you have a sincere passion for delivering high quality experiences for clients, in an equitable manner?
This role will see you as part of an integral team, who strive to deliver a proactive, timely quality service to meet the health needs of the Horowhenua Community. We are a practice full of activity and require the skills and attributes of an exceptional Medical Administrator / Receptionist that has a warm, approachable and courteous manner.
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- Proven Administration / Reception experience
- Passionate about excellent & equitable customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative and practical
- Ability to work autonomously
- Solution focussed
- Ability to multitask at a high level
- Proficient computer skills
- A warm and welcoming manner
We are very community focussed and quality service driven. If you are wanting to make an impact and make a difference through your ability to deliver proven Administration / Reception skills, then we are very interested in your application.
To apply and view the job description, please visit https://www.centralpho.org.nz/vacancies.
Send resume, cover letter and your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close, Monday 24 June 2019 at 9.00am
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?