Personal Lines Broker
Advertiser: JRI LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
You will have a book of domestic clients waiting to be looked after, so you will need to be able to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for renewals, risk assessments and ensuring your clients' needs are met. There will also be a strong focus on new business development.
To be successful in this role you must have current NZ insurance industry experience – in particular the Personal Lines sector. You will need to be confident in generating new business; possess exceptional customer service; and essential that you are able to listen actively and determine the clients needs in order to consult and advise accordingly. You will enjoy establishing and building relationships with clients, insurers and brokers. You will be someone who thrives in a close-knit, social, team environment. You will also have strong negotiation skills, agree on objectives; be able to assess a situation professionally, and determine strategies appropriately.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, qualifications and what you can add to this team of dedicated, professional specialists.
To apply please submit cover letter and CV to:
Ashleigh Proffitt - Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 4234, New Plymouth 4340
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?