Medical Receptionist - Onsite Ultrasound
Advertiser: Onsite Ultrasound LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Hawkes Bay
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Onsite Ultrasound provides Hawke's Bay with quality medical ultrasound scan services.
We are now recruiting for someone with the following qualities:
- Mature and responsible
- Excellent communicator and phone manner
- Confident in liaising with patients and referrers
- Organised, efficient and accurate
- Well presented
- Reliable and honest
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Position available immediately
- Medical/Reception experience an advantage
- Computer literate, knowledge of Comrad program an advantage
- Full training will be given although the ability to learn efficiently and multi task will be required
This position is a part time permanent position of approximately 8-16 hours per week. Flexibility is vital, as availability to cover leave at short notice is required. This position would suit someone that has no limiting other commitments and only requires 1 or 2 permanent days.
The applicant should be available to work at both our Napier and Hastings sites as required.
If this position sounds like you. we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply via the seek website.
All applications are confidential.