Advertiser: Blacks FastenersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Store person – Dunedin
Blacks Fasteners is one of New Zealand's most progressive companies supplying leading-edge products and services to the engineering, manufacturing, building and construction industries as well as the general public. We are currently looking for an additional Store person to join our team in Dunedin.
You will need:
- Previous experience with selection and dispatch of orders
- Understanding of inventory and stock management
- A sense of organisation and pride in maintaining a tidy store
- An eye for detail
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- A good Health and Safety record and a commitment to work within store guidelines
To be successful in this role, you will also have:
- The ability to self-manage
- Customer service experience
- An excellent level of physical fitness
Applicants must be well presented and have a friendly and polite manner. Experience in the fasteners / service industry would be an advantage although not essential.
At Blacks Fasteners we pride ourselves on looking after our people, providing a good work culture and competitive remuneration.
If you think you have what it takes to join a progressive and innovative company, we would like to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in NZ and have the right to live and work in this location.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?