Luxury Retail Assistant - Arrowtown
Advertiser: Buxton Trading CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Our established and thriving luxury home-ware and gift boutique in Arrowtown is looking for a part-time retail superstar to join our professional and passionate team.
If you have luxury retail experience, and excellent sales and visual merchandising skills, we would like to hear from you!
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, Positive, Customer-centric attitude
- Visual merchandising and social media experience is preferred
- Competitive rate
- 10-20 hours per week
- Flexible hours, some weekends will be required
- Employee discounts
- Ongoing training
If our growing business sounds like a great fit for you, please send us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to work public holidays?