Programme AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We need a Programme Administrator to join our fast growing international education business.
The purpose of this position is to manage the administration of student academic records and academic scheduling English courses and to coordinate the administration and implementation of all English tests in accordance with their specific requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ensure progress results and attendance reports are accurate
- Manage the scheduling of all courses and manage the timetabling and booking of classrooms for classes and exams
- Produce graduation certificates and leaving reports
- Facilitate student orientation
- Process student requests (e.g. holiday approvals, change of course requests)
- Manage all English tests
- Manage marketing material and promote test dates as required
To be successful in this role you will be
- Native speaker level English.
- Have proficiency in a second language
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- At least two years in relevant administration experience within an educational environment
- At least two years of experience as Invigilator, knowledge and coordination of English tests
- Excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office programmes and in-house student management systems.
To be successful you must have a valid work visa, be a NZ Citizen or Perm Resident. The four schools in ICL Education Group have been operating in downtown Auckland and Napier since 1988 and provide courses up to Master’s level for international and domestic students in Business, IT, Early Childhood Education, TESOL and English language. If you are looking for an opportunity with the prospect of growing your career, please apply with your CV and a covering letter (required) by 24/06/ 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?