Sales Consultant; Tractors & Machinery
Advertiser: Capital TractorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Are you an experienced Agricultural Equipment Salesman?
Do you live in the Sunny Bay of Plenty or do you want to move to the sunny Bay of Plenty?
Capital Tractors & Machinery is a privately owned company presently located in Pyes Pa, Tauranga. The company is a multi-franchise Tractor dealer for the Power Farming Wholesale range of products plus a range of machinery to suit our agricultural and horticultural and lifestyle customers' requirements.
We are now the sole Power Farming Dealer covering both the Western, and now Eastern Bay of Plenty, and we are looking for another experienced salesman to support our current team.
We are looking for the right person who will fit in with our team environment and have our clients' interests at heart as we believe in doing business with integrity, and building long term relationships with our customers.
Whilst preference would be given to an experienced salesperson in the industry;
If you have an agricultural or horticultural background, or maybe you have worked for an Ag contractor?
Or you would like to move from the workshop to sales?
You want to work with a progressive company as they grow their market share, then this role could be ideal for you.
The key skills required for this role include:
- An absolute passion for the agricultural/Horticultural sectors
- considerable experience in the agricultural equipment sector would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and relate one on one to customers with a 'customer comes first' attitude, whilst still working within and supporting the team.
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- A proven sales record would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with an aptitude for numbers
- Confidence with cold calling customers
We will offer the Successful Applicant;
- Company Vehicle/cellphone/ laptop/uniform and general tools of the trade
- A remuneration package including base salary and an uncapped commission structure that will recognise your efforts and success
- Training on products and services offered.
- Full back up office/customer service support and product marketing to help you achieve your results.
A Saturday roster will apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
Have a clean driving history and current motor vehicle license.
All applications are treated in complete confidence.
If you believe you have the right attributes to fit into our friendly team, then we would like to hear from you!
Capital Tractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant may be required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug test and security check.
Please address your C.V to
Tractor Salesman Required; email@example.com
Applications close 8th July but may close sooner.