Advertiser: Aspac Processing LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Aspac Processing Ltd. is newly-established manufacturer and exporter of liquid milk and fruit products with an exciting future. We are looking for a confident accounting whiz to join our business based in the Auckland CBD.
Working with the Finance Team your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger Journal preparation
- Preparation of compliance reporting
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports and year-end financial statements
- Assisting the Finance and Administration Team where required
The right person for this role will have
- at least 2 years experience, hold a relevant tertiary qualification, a solid understanding of accounting principles and exposure to a range of accounting duties. Experience using MYOB financial management or accounting information systems would be ideal.
- a great personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- excellent planning skills with ability to meet deadlines
If you have a great personality and want to fast-track your career, send your CV and covering letter now.
Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?