Director of International Students
Advertiser: Sancta Maria CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $80,000 - $86,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
All candidates must be willing to support the Special Catholic Character of the school and uphold the school values.
Sancta Maria College, an integrated Catholic Co-Educational College with 1000 students and 50 International students in Flat Bush, Auckland, is committed to high quality learning and excellence in student achievement.
The preferred applicant will:
- have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- have empathy and understanding of students aged 11-18 years from a diversity of cultures
- have the flexibility to be able to travel internationally for marketing and promotion
- be able to work as part of a team
Familiarity with the Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice 2016 is desirable.
Information, timeline and application pack can be found on the school website at www.sanctamaria.school.nz
Please send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm. Start date for this position is negotiable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?