Registered Nurse - White Cross Northmed
Advertiser: White CrossMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
White Cross Northmed - Registered Nurse
White Cross Healthcare
White Cross Healthcare (as part of Tamaki health) is New Zealand's largest provider of General Practice and Urgent Care services.
Our teams are leaders in today’s dynamic health environment and we are proud to work together to serve our local communities.
We are looking for Registered Nurses experienced in GP for our Northmed practice in Northcote.
Location and opening hours:
- We are located at 9/3 Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland
- Our opening hours are Mondays to Fridays: 8am to 6pm
- One Permanent Part Time position available
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Skills for General Practice
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Current Indemnity Insurance
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship
- Must have full NZ driving license
- Being familiar with MedTech 32 or MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
If you have relevant New Zealand experience please APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance (pii)?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?