Advertiser: Mount Richmond HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Mount Richmond Hotel has started the search for the next hospitality professionals to join the team.
The Hotel consists of 46 guest rooms, multiple conference and function rooms and a very busy restaurant and bar.
We are seeking two talented individuals to undertake the role of Front Office Receptionist, one full-time and the other part-time.
A successful candidate will have the
- Ability to work unsupervised at times and within a small team at other times
- Be able to complete set tasks and to have the initiative to seek out new tasks
- Strength in reservations. Knowledge of RoomMaster operating system a bonus
- Data input, databank management and accounting duties experience
- Knowledge of gaming room operations
- Flexibility to be able to work within a roster that covers seven days a week including weekends and holidays.
Although the above areas are an advantage the ideal candidates will be selected for their can-do attitude and ability/willingness to learn, sufficient training in all areas of the Reception duties will be provided.
Applicants will need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit with at least two years remaining, with good skills and fluency in English.
The successful candidates will be given training to further develop their skills in the Front Office/Reception Department.
The successful applicant will be paid according to award rates unless otherwise negotiated as remuneration will be according to the quality and depth of experience.
No phone applications will be taken
Please apply online through the Seek website and please specify if you are applying for the full time or part time role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?