New Graduate - IT Support Engineer
Advertiser: Auckland Eye LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Auckland Eye is a dedicated private Ophthalmology practice, with 15 specialists. Our primary clinic and separate day stay facility, Oasis Surgical Centre, are located in Remuera. We are proud to be a state of the art facility designed for leading surgeons and specialists to provide excellence to our patients.
Our values of Integrity, Respect and Collaboration weave through all that we do and help us deliver outstanding life changing results.
About the role:
You will be technically trained and excited by technology, eager to learn and be comfortable with the following:
- MS Server 2008 r2 and 2012 knowledge
- MS Hyper V knowledge
- MS SQL 2008 Database knowledge
- Office 365
- Providing L1 and L2 support.
- Creating user accounts and profiles.
- Setting up user workstation and peripheral devices.
- Liaising with third party vendors.
- VoIP, mobile phones, tablets.
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, MacOS
- Managing and maintaining internal Helpdesk.
You will have a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications and the ability to learn Auckland Eye Limited operational management systems and processes. You will be an efficient and proactive individual showing initiative to improve the quality and efficiency of our IT processes. You will also have a great attitude with our doctors, staff and colleagues, maintaining a high standard of work whilst building great relationships.
Auckland Eye is offering a great learning environment. Knowing this, you can't wait to roll up your sleeves and do anything that comes your way, learning as quickly as possible and taking every opportunity to contribute.
You will need to be legally able to work in NZ. You will also have:
- An IT degree: majors may include software development, computer science, systems engineering, networking and security
- Ability to work unsupervised and communicate with people in a friendly and professional manner.
- Flexibility with working hours
- Attention to detail
- A positive "can do" attitude
- A drive to exceed expectations
- A love for technology and its application to business
- You will have excellent spoken and written English and be able to show a high level of proficiency with written business communication
Most importantly - you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player.
Get your cover letter and CV in early so you don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of the Auckland Eye Limited team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?