Advertiser: Papakura High SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Papakura High School is seeking two Teacher Aides to start immediately.
The positions are fixed term, dependent on funding.
Position one is full time, 25 hours per week, term time only.
Position two is 20 hours per week, term time only.
Suitable candidates will:
- have previous experience working with young people
- be reliable
- be subject to Police Vetting
- be confident communicators
- be able to work in different class room environments with Year 9 and 10 students and help with multiple subjects including Mathematics, English and Science.
Suitable candidates must be willing to work in a culturally diverse environment with a high percentage of Maori and Pasifika students.
Please send a cover letter and CV to the Principal, John Rohs, Papakura High School, Willis Road, PO Box 72 080, Papakura or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 28 June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?