Advertiser: CuriateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Curiate is a business that was born from a passion for beautifully crafted, intelligent educational resources that are designed to inspire children. We are a New Zealand owned and operated business, based in West Auckland – with a Distribution Centre in the Bay of Plenty, that has been in operation for 5 years, formerly known as New Shoots Educational Resources, before rebranding just over one year ago.
We are an exciting business, very much in growth mode, who are seeking a talented and motivated team member to continue to drive the success of the business. We're now looking to recruit a Territory Manager based out of the Auckland area. The sales territory is as follows:
Territory Manager - South, East & Lower Central Auckland, along with the Waikato
About the Role:
The Territory Manager role will provide sales and service support to the Sales & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will work collaboratively and cross functionally to optimise sales opportunities, to deliver positive customer outcomes and to support the successful delivery of sales targets across various market segments.
The role will be predominantly on the road attending appointments (self-generated), subsequently the successful applicant will be expected to have had some exposure to this in their previous roles. They will also work well automatously, and collectively as part of a wider team. The position will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager. In addition, the successful applicant will be expected to:
· Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Track the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services, on a weekly basis
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
Skills and experience required:
· Ideally, proven work experience as a sales representative 3+ years
· Previous track record of managing your own territory
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with CRM practices
· Ability to build productive business professional relationships
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (hunter mentality)
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Be available to attend conferences that may fall out of the standard working week
· Ability to travel nationally
· Base by negotiation
· Achievable commission structure
· Branded company vehicle & tools of the trade
· Further training and career development opportunities.
· Empowered culture where you can drive and implement change
If you are a self-starter and think you have got what it takes to be successful in the above role, do not hesitate to contact Terry Worthington on 021 935362
Or send your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?