Advertiser: Eradus Wines LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jun 2019
- Marlborough, Blenheim
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
Eradus Wines "The Essence of the Awatere Valley" was established in 2002 and has enjoyed fantastic growth both domestically and all around the world.
We have recently undergone a "brand refresh" and this has motivated our company to focus on what we want to achieve over the next five years.
The person we are looking for will play a key role in helping us achieve our goals of creating sales and building lasting relationships.
In a nutshell, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Coordinator to support the Owner in taking the company to the next level.
About the role
Reporting to the Owner you will be responsible for coordinating all the sales aspects of the company. This includes; coordinating sales calls, sales planning, following up on leads, using your initiative to identify potential sales opportunities, and maintaining customer relationships. The Owner will be on the road, but you will be using your superior coordination and administration skills to get him there.
You will ideally have proven relationship management skills, initiative and a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will also have lots of energy, motivation to succeed, and as training and coaching will be provided the ability to listen and learn.
The hours are 15 hours per week – and times are negotiable depending on the candidate's needs.
Skills and experience
- Proven sales experience preferably in the wine industry or an understanding of FMCG.
- A skilled relationship-builder who is well presented, has an outgoing personality, strong communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- A determined, solutions-orientated, self-starter with a high level of positive energy, integrity and initiative, who can work autonomously.
- Time management skills to prioritise, plan and organise workloads to meet demands and deadlines, is a must.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (word and excel) and a valid NZ driver's license are essential.
- Good administration skills.
- Must be legally entitled to work in NZ.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply now.
For any questions about the role please email Michiel Eradus at email@example.com
Applications close by Friday 28 June 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?