Advertiser: SSSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
Do you have 2-3 years' experience in project coordination?
Are you well versed with project management practices and tools?
Are you familiar with the IT security industry?
Do you have excellent time management, verbal and written English skills?
Are you a team player?
Are you very personable?
If you answer "yes" to these questions, then read on:
Join us and be part of a company that:
- works with clients across industries and sectors to provide valuable and high-profile security services
- provides a fantastic work environment in which you will work closely with some of the industry’s most experienced and capable information security professionals
- partners with the security industry’s best organisations, using the most up-to-date products and services
Who are we?
SSS is a diversified company that is engaged in both the financial services and IT security sectors in both New Zealand and Australia. We develop a unique stockbroking settlement system and provide specialised information security products and services, all complemented with teams of highly skilled and experienced consultants.
SSS operates with the flexibility and agility of a smaller company, yet has the maturity, stability and resources of some of the industry’s largest. It’s a great place to work and has a supportive culture focused on developing innovative and sophisticated solutions to real-world problems.
What is the role?
As a Project Coordinator, you would be responsible for:
- Coordination and contribution to a range of activities across multiple projects
- Support project teams to manage resources and information, and assist with scheduling and planning meetings and project activities
- Ensuring standardisation, reducing duplication, and leveraging people resources, technology and communication.
- Engaging with customers and staff in a way that leads to open and trusted collaboration and results in great customer outcomes.
What do you need?
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the skills and qualities below. Note that candidates will still be considered if they do not have every item on the list, so if you are interested, let us know.
- 2-3 years' experience in project coordination, preferably in IT
- Experience translating requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools i.e. PRINCE2, Agile methodologies and MS Project skills
- Experienced user of the MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with the use of project management tooling, Kanban, Jira Service Desk Or similar
- Knowledge of the IT Security industry is advantageous
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the Company
- Process oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-driven, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and make sound pragmatic decisions and judgments under tight timelines
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn new software and processes
- Customer focused
We offer the best consultants, so we are looking for the best to join our team.
If you think you have what we are looking for, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the full position description.
Candidates must be able to work in New Zealand before applying for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?