Advertiser: MACMURDO ELECTRICAL LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
The position will be full time Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
What you will need to be successful:
A dynamic can do attitude as well as good work ethic and self-motivation
A good sensor of humor
Friendly welcoming phone manner & solid experience in customer service
Good interpersonal skills – being able to communicate is very important
Great computer skills – accurate and precise data entry skills with high attention to detail
Computer savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
Be reliable, honest and flexible team player
Confident and build natural rapport with people
Tasks are varied however key responsibilities would be:
Answering phones and greeting clients
Responding to emails
General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning documents
Computer data entry, invoicing and job card entry (Xero and Fergus computing systems)
Maintaining and send monthly reminders and reports
Health and safety administrator
Stationery and H&S ordering
Following up on quotes
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?