Advertiser: Beatson GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jun 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- Work Type
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
About the business
Beatson Group is New Zealand's leading provider in Permanent Formwork Systems. We have been supplying and installed AFS Logicwall and AFS Rediwall in projects right across NZ.
Our business is growing and as a result we are looking to grow our teams across NZ
About the role
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the high quality and safe installation of Beatson Group construction products, primarily AFS LogicwallL and AFS Rediwall. They will take ownership of assigned construction sites and be responsible for the management of the site resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specifications.
Benefits and perks
You will be part of a company that has a positive team environment and prides itself on providing good working conditions for its team members. Includes a competitive salary package.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 7 years' experience building and construction experience.
- Proven experience within multi-level commercial and residential construction in New Zealand preferred.
- Proven Site Foreperson experience.
- Building/carpentry/installation skills
- Must be familiar with the NZ Building Codes
- Must be physically fit
- Basic level computer skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy levels
- An effective communicator
- An efficient and productive work ethic.
- LBP (Licensed Building Practitioner) or equivalent preferred
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?