HOTEL RECEPTIONIST -PART TIME
Advertiser: Garden Hotel LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
RECEPTIONIST PART TIME
An exciting opportunity has been created for a highly professional Receptionist to join our Hotel team.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the team.
Our team requires a flexible and responsive person who has a positive, approachable manner. They should relate well with a wide range of people and have the ability to participate fully as a team member. Eye for detail, have previous hotel experience.
The successful candidates will be experts in guest relations, confident in their communication skills and have the ability and desire to "go the extra mile".
Other requirements include:
- Experience in reception & reservations
- Determination to exceed customer expectation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of resourcefulness
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Honest and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent English
- Work weekends, holidays, as well as day and evening shifts
- Passion for the Hospitality & Tourism sector is a must
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Valid full drivers licence and with own vehicle.
If you believe you have what it takes to work to work in this fantastic location, please email your CV and cover letter stating "why you". No phone calls please.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?