Product Development Engineer
Advertiser: Oasis Engineering (2003) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
About the company:
World Leading Export Manufacturer
Oasis Engineering Ltd is an award-winning company with a worldwide reputation for its innovative products and manufacturing excellence. The company’s success is driven by its commitment to the Oasis Team, product quality and customer service. As part of the Elaflex Group based in Hamburg Germany, and with a continuous improvement philosophy, we continually strive to improve our products, services, systems and procedures.
About the role:
The Product Development Engineer position is a newly created position to strengthen our R&D department. The role will be responsible for the design, development and testing of new products for the high pressure gas & dairy industries.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Exposure to Product Development or New Product Design.
- CAD literate (ideally Solid Works or Solid Edge).
- Computer literate (especially Excel, word and Outlook).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously within a dynamic group.
- An innovative, practical approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Previous experience with high pressure gases, hydrogen or the oil and gas industry would be an advantage but is not necessary.
Would you like to work with a professional team of dedicated engineers in a fun and friendly continuous improvement environment?
Check us out at www.oasisngv.com, and our parent company at https://www.elaflex.de/en/
Please apply online to Hadyn Natusch, Product Development Manager, using the "Apply For this job" link provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?