Advertiser: Liquid DynamicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Otago, Rest of Otago
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Liquid Dynamics is a family owned engineering company specialising in the construction and delivery of utilities for food processing and industrial clients across New Zealand and Australia. We have an opening for an Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position based in Central Otago with some travel involved.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s of engineering in process, chemical or mechanical engineering with graduate or post graduate qualifications in thermodynamics and fluids engineering.
Emphasis is placed on the following skills.
- CAD, Solid works, Rivet, BIM, Finite analysis,
- Fluids and thermodynamic calculations,
- Compliance legislation and pressure vessel code knowledge.
The role would ideally suit a graduate or junior engineer looking to establish a career. The ideal candidate must be prepared to undertake further training and qualifications in the course of their employment. All enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com applications close 21st June 2019.
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?