Advertiser: Bethlehem CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Bethlehem College is a non-denominational, co-educational Christian College (Y1 -13). Staff enjoy excellent modern resources and fine facilities. The College’s emphasis is on applying Biblical principles to all aspects of school curriculum and life. An undertaking to commit to the College’s Special Character is a condition of all appointments.
A position has become available at our Tauranga campus, for a Teacher Aide. The successful candidate will join our team of teacher aides working in our Secondary school, Y7-13, in an inclusion focused school.
- Fixed Term position (Starting 5 August until 6 December 2019)
- 16-20 hours per week
- Good interpersonal skills with a friendly yet professional manner
- Commitment to the Christian character of the College is essential
- Duties may involve some personal care of students
- The successful person may work across a variety of situations, with particular attention in the first instance to a student who has visual needs.
Applications close: Wednesday, 19th June 2019, 9am
For more information and to complete the online Application form please visit: www.beth.school.nz/employment-opportunities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?