Student Services Specialist (Registry)
Advertiser: Future SkillsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus (OPAIC), a partnership arrangement between Otago Polytechnic and Future Skills Academy, is located in Auckland CBD. It is an exciting, high-energy organisation delivering a range of programmes that enhance student employability by focusing on the highest academic standards and building close relationships with industry.
We are seeking a Student Services Specialist (Registry) responsible for the case management of international students from enrolment through to graduation. They will be familiar with all programmes offered and enrolment requirements for students including visa, insurance and pastoral care.
- Student enrolments & withdrawals;
- Insurance and visa applications;
- Student orientation and graduation;
- Students' Pathway of Study and timetabling;
- Student management software data entry;
- Student results;
- Student eligibility for graduation;
- Process improvement;
- Enrolment activities reporting.
We are looking for someone with........
- A degree in business from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Advanced computer literacy, (MS Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel).
- Previous use of CRM systems.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with students, peers and staff in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication including written English and reporting skills.
- Able to demonstrate high level analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- High level organisational, administrative and time-management skills, including the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ideally, knowledge of the international education sector and experience in working with international students.
- Experience with online resource management tools such as Moodle, EBS
- A positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Experience in working with international students
What’s on offer
- An opportunity to join a very exciting, dynamic and well-known brand.
- A specialist role within a highly-respected student services team.
- An outstanding team culture where staff seek continuous quality improvement.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible work practices.
This will be an exciting, high energy role. OPAIC wishes to encourage strong applicants with a well-established record in the student support services arena, and continuous success in working with tertiary students. Your employment record should demonstrate an ability to engage effectively with members of staff and students, deliver on quality, and have a passion for education.
Further information on OPAIC can be obtained by visiting our website www.op.ac.nz/auckland.
If you are interested, please respond with your CV and cover letter, using the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button.
Applications close once suitable candidates have been identified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?