Front of House Staff at Brewery Bar
Advertiser: Shining Peak BrewingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Looking for a job in New Plymouth's new brew pub and eatery - Shining Peak Brewing? If you’re a dedicated Front of House team member that loves beer, exquisite food, and can help us deliver outstanding customer service experiences for our guests, we'd love you to join the Shining Peak Brewing team!
Why should you work for us?
* Work with a driven ownership team that is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a fun hospitable setting
* Bustling-fast paced brew bar in New Plymouth CBD
* Opportunity for further growth and expansion
* Fun, professional, unique working environment
* High quality, brand new concept in a great location
* Shape the hospitality career you want for yourself
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a similar role
* Current managers certificate
* Track record of outstanding leadership and customer service
* Beer enthusiast – not a requirement but would be helpful
* A go getter, with a contagious positive attitude that contributes their thoughts and ideas and helps build our culture and brand with both the staff and customers
* High performer, who can demonstrate beer and food knowledge, driving, top-notch service and accountability
* Works collaboratively with the Head Chef, Head Brewer and management team
* Exemplify passion about our products, our standards, and leads the entire team to ensure that our culture is promoted throughout the entire brewery and restaurant.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Staff Education and Training: maintain comprehensive staff training on beer, food menu, wine and cocktails, and customer service expectations; assist training new employees; complete employee skill and knowledge reviews.
* Manage staff rostering and records to ensure we keep in line with restaurant budget
* Understand back of house systems and POS systems
* Forecasts FOH supply needs and cost estimates. Orders and maintains stock of supply and equipment for FOH.
* Manage cash handling, daily cash ups, and reconciliations
* Helps to manage all events, both in-house and out-of-house ensuring delivery exceeds expectations
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail – ensure memorable dining and brewery guest experiences
* Represents the company and brand in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner in all client, customer, and employee interactions both on-site and off-site.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter before 20 June
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?