Advertiser: BODCOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
BODCO supplies nutritional and lifestyle milk powder-based products to the Export market. With a core focus on family health and well being, BODCO have a dairy manufacturing facility in Hamilton for which we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our small, but growing Warehouse team.
In this role, you will be part of a team who works together to ensure the integrated activity from when goods are received, to when finished good are exported ensuring all processes are carried out according to procedures in a timely and accurate manner, including:
- Receipt of new stock, including quantity and condition checks
- Completing all necessary documentation to comply with export regulations
- Loading and devanning of containers
- Accurate picking of production requirements, with a high level of customer service to internal stakeholders
- Stock control and stock take procedures
To be successful in this position you will have proven warehouse experience, ideally within the dairy industry or within an export environment. Experience in a food manufacturing environment would also be advantageous. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the uncompromising focus on quality and hygiene in a food manufacturing environment
- A high level of attention to detail, specifically in relation to completing documentation
- Current Forklift licence with an F endorsement
- A commitment to being a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, adaptability and a flexible approach
- Proven reliability and high personal standards of work.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business that values team work, business ethics and quality.
As the business is growing, there will be opportunities to work overtime, so flexibility is required. This role will be assigned to our afternoon shift of which the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 12pm – 8.30pm. Wage rates start from $22.55 an hour, plus applicable allowances for basic dairy manufacturing / warehouse experience and increase with training and proven competency.
Applications should include a CV and covering letter.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 19 June 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?