Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jun 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Napier is located in the coastal region of Hawke’s Bay and has been part of the community for over 25 years. The city of Napier is famous for its Art Deco architecture, vineyards and scenery. Settled within the Hawke’s Bay region this area of New Zealand offers an excellent climate from which to explore all the region has to offer. CareVets Napier itself sits on Taradale Road, a great location handy for transport and just a short walk to the nearby supermarket. We are a companion animal practice with three Veterinarians and a great team of Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care. Additionally, we offer a shared afterhours service with other local clinics. Our clinic is well equipped and has a wonderful client base. We also have a large retail front to our clinic with plenty of stock and animals that we find good homes for.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-napier/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic clinical team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location with good transport access and nearby amenities
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- You genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You have a high level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You have experience as a practicing Veterinarian along with relevant qualifications
CareVets is proudly New Zealand owned and operated providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets. We pride ourselves on being one big family.
We have a great diverse team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses spanning the North Island. We encourage continued training for all our staff with CPD being a significant focus in all roles across the business. CareVets clinics and staff are all supported by a small leadership team of industry-experienced professionals.
At CareVets we care. With the CareVets Foundation we continue to give back. We're proud to say that 100% of all donations received go straight back out to our local communities.
Learn more by visiting: http://carevets.co.nz/carevets-charitable-foundation-trust/
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Nick Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?