Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jun 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full-time Veterinarians to join our fantastic teams!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinics
CareVets Chartwell and CareVets Rototuna are located in Hamilton, having been part of the communities for many years. The city of Hamilton is nestled on the banks of the mighty Waikato River and is known for its walks and gardens along with a great café scene. Currently the third fastest growing urban area in New Zealand, Hamilton is certainly a city on the rise. Both CareVets Chartwell and CareVets Rototuna sit right beside or within Shopping Centres, great locations full of shops, eateries and more. Both clinics are companion animal practices with great teams of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care. Our clinics are well equipped and have wonderful client bases. Rototuna also has a pet store frontage and grooming service on-site.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-chartwell/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic clinical team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role will be full-time.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic locations surrounded by handy amenities
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- You genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You have a high level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You have experience as a practicing Veterinarian along with relevant qualifications
CareVets is proudly New Zealand owned and operated providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets. We pride ourselves on being one big family.
We have a great diverse team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses spanning the North Island. We encourage continued training for all our staff with CPD being a significant focus in all roles across the business. CareVets clinics and staff are all supported by a small leadership team of industry-experienced professionals.
At CareVets we care. With the CareVets Foundation we continue to give back. We're proud to say that 100% of all donations received go straight back out to our local communities.
Learn more by visiting: http://carevets.co.nz/carevets-charitable-foundation-trust/
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Courtney Taylor: email@example.com
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly via email.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?