Architectural Graduate - Design Team
Advertiser: Fearon Hay ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Fearon Hay Architects are looking for an architectural graduate with strong design & visualisation skills to join our award-winning practice based in Auckland.
Working on public, commercial and residential projects you will be working with our design team coordinating concept design presentations and visual communication across the practice.
Fearon Hay projects present an opportunity to extend and challenge career experience.
- Develop Concept Design presentations
- Manage the studio’s use of software relating to visual communication, including development and research into new systems.
- Generate 3- dimensional modelling, rendering and artwork
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Experience with Sketch-up, 3ds max, Adobe suite, Revit & Autocad
- Relevant Architectural Qualification
- 1-2 years prior experience working in an Architectural Practice desirable
- Willingness to participate in a fast-paced and creative studio culture
- Excellent communication skills
- International experience considered beneficial
Please forward a cover letter, CV and portfolio including recent projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital files to be no larger than 3MB
*All applicants must be a NZ permanent resident, or hold a valid work permit.
* Due to the anticipated volume of applications we may only contact short-listed applicants.