Warehouse and Print Room Team Member
Advertiser: Global Culture Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a well-established family owned business and we have an interesting role for someone who likes to be busy, likes a challenge, has amazing attention to detail and enjoys a variety of tasks that will keep them busy each day.
Based in our factory environment you will part of our warehouse and print room team and take direction from the Operations Manager. The role involves a bit of everything and requires that you are capable of spending the day moving and on your feet.
Tasks will include:
- General warehousing duties including heavy lifting (Forklift Ticket is a bonus)
- Tagging and folding of product
- Manning our tunnel dryer and performing Quality Control in a fast paced print environment
- Cleaning machinery and screens between print jobs
It is a small busy team which is part of a growing company. While it might help to understand the screen printing industry, work ethic and team fit will be the big influences for us in picking the person for the role. We would like you to have:
Good organisational and communication skills
Proven and reliable work history
Good time management skills
An ability to work under pressure
Pro-active and positive attitude
It's a 6am start and 2.30pm finish each day so you will need to be a self-starter, an organised morning person and enjoy a challenge. You will be on your feet most of the day.
If this type of role sounds like you then send us your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?