Electrical Design Engineer
Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 May 2019
- Edison offer Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Edison Consulting Group Ltd
Auckland, New Zealand
Edison Consulting Group are recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer to deliver high quality engineering solutions for our clients in the Transmission, Generation and Distribution sectors. We are a trusted partner to the electricity supply industry, providing a responsive team of experienced engineers dedicated to delivering great results. We provide our clients with project management, design and professional services across all facets of the energy sector.
Our people are integral to our success. We value their contribution with
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible, family focused culture
Reporting to the Design Manager the key objective of Electrical Design Engineer is to ensure the successful delivery of high quality professional designs and engineering solutions including:
- Creating conceptual drawings for substation protection
- Detail design packages
- Protection relay settings
- Network modelling and fault studies
You will work on a range of projects with a high degree of autonomy for a variety of clients throughout New Zealand.
Experience and Skills Required:
- You will have 4+ years proven experience in delivering substation designs
- Experience in NZ electricity generation, transmission and distribution systems
- The ability to establish collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- A relevant tertiary technical qualification recognised in New Zealand
- Fluent and accurate written and spoken English is essential for this role
- Experience with AutoCAD, DigSilent and Etap
The successful applicant will join a team of dynamic, dedicated people committed to project engineering excellence and customer satisfaction. This role is based at our Auckland office on Great South Road.
If you’re motivated to be part of a dynamic team and deliver great results for clients, please visit us at Edison.co.nz where you can find out more about the company and Apply Online via the Seek Website Link to our recruitment partner One21 . All applications will be dealt with confidentially. Please don't hesitate to apply now as placements will be made sooner for the right person.
APPLY ONLINE TO:
One21 - Recruiting for Edison Consulting Group.
Ph: 021 355 179
A strong focus on quality customer service combined with our long term growth strategy means this will be a pivotal role in helping Edison achieve its goals.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?