Customer Support Analyst
Advertiser: Aranz Medical LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
ARANZ Medical is a healthcare informatics company focused on innovative medical imaging and data-capture devices, and analysis software. The Silhouette product suite is primarily used for wounds and skin disruptions, and is well suited to clinical trial and telemedicine applications.
What you will be doing:
- Providing end-to-end ownership of 1st and 2nd line support and application advice of customer calls and emails for a global customer base;
- Being responsible for timely follow up of client calls and maintaining continuity of service to customers;
- Tracking time spent per call and ensuring it is within support agreements or charged as appropriate;
- Ensuring response times are met, quality and completeness of service are at planned levels, and tracking and documentation are completed according to procedure;
- Performing client installations of software and being able to support SQL, and the Windows Server and Windows Desktop operating systems;
- Providing remote technical support, system support and database support / maintenance using appropriate connections, platforms and tools;
- Building and maintaining excellent interpersonal rapport with customers and distributors, ensuring every customer interaction is a positive one;
- Contributing directly to the technical knowledge base articles used by the services team. Ensuring articles submitted are thoroughly tested for accuracy and repeatability;
- Assisting in planning and implementing new projects relating to company internet, intranet, CRM, IT systems, software applications and telecommunication infrastructure development and other tools used by the company;
- Demonstrating stewardship of the assets and resources of the organization;
- Reporting in a timely manner to immediate manager, any variances from the target completion date of the tasks, or that the tasks cannot be completed;
- Working effectively in collaboration with other members of the department, or with managers and staff across the organization with whom tasks must be completed;
- Working to achieve assigned tasks within the standards required (quality, quantity, time and resources);
- Complying with all legal requirements, all corporate policies and procedures, and with generally accepted business and ethical practices; and
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial customer service projects;
- Experience within a technical, software or scientific industry involving both hardware and software including computer network experience, implementations, training including following and writing documentation;
- Familiarity with a documented development methodology;
- Experience in medical device development would be a strong asset;
- Knowledge of clinical practice and medical terminology.
Your skills would include:
- Worked on Zendesk, Freshdesk or similar software and support ticketing systems;
- A strong focus on service performance, possess knowledge, skills, and experience in customer service of technical/scientific products;
- Self-motivation with a drive for customer service success;
- Diligence in following due process for customer service procedures;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), negotiation, analysis, reporting, training and setting priorities;
- Ability to relate interpersonally with all levels internally and externally;
- High attention to detail, analytical and methodical skills;
- Initiative in actively progressing customer service standards;
- Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- How many years' experience do you have as a support analyst?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?