Customer service/ storeman
Advertiser: NZ Cleaning Supplies LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 May 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
New Zealand cleaning supplies Limited has a great track record of providing high-quality products and outstanding customer service through the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
The role involves but is not limited to
- Responding to general Phone inquiries and seeing them through to positive positive outcomes for our customers
- Advising our customers of ETAS
- Invoicing (keying orders)
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers
- Provide accurate and efficient support to the team
- Pick up orders
- Delivering goods as & when needed
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Prepare parcels for Courier
- Work full time (Monday-Friday)
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive attitude with a good sense of humor
- Good computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions and processes
- Ability to work without supervision at times
- Calm and efficient manner
- willingness to learn about our products
- Team player
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are keen to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
The roster for this position is from Monday - Friday, from approximately 8 am to 4.30 pm. Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Application close date:07 /06/19
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?