Advertiser: Herman Pacific LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Herman Pacific is a medium sized, privately owned and operated company and we are currently looking for an energetic and professional person to assist our accounts team with the day to day financial requirements of running our business. Based at our Silverdale Head Office, this part time position is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, working for New Zealand's leading supplier of Exotic Timber mouldings.
Applicants will be great communicators and be able to work well in a small but busy team. Payroll experience, preferably in MYOB EXO payroll is required for this role, as is knowledge of current employment law, senior Accounts experience and sound computer skills.
This position will report to the Assistant Accountant with the main duties of the position being:
- Weekly payroll and maintenance of employee records.
- Reconciliation of debtor Accounts and following up disputed payments.
- Handling of customer and staff account queries.
- Invoicing and stock reconciliations for an associate company.
- Following up uncompleted orders.
- Other accounts duties as required from time to time.
Hours of work will be five hours a day, four to five days a week with flexibility available within the week to complete the work required, apart from Thursdays, were a six hour day starting between 8.30am and 9.00am will be required to complete the weekly payroll.
The successful applicant can look forward to a competitive market salary and a great working environment. If you are ready to sink your teeth into a new and exciting role, contact us today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?