Bitumen Sprayer Operator
Advertiser: Taranaki Civil Construction LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Due to the ongoing growth and an internal promotion Taranaki Civil Construction Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled bitumen sprayer operator to join our team based out of our Inglewood depot. Taranaki Civil Construction currently operates two modern bitumen sprayers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years proven experience in the operation of bitumen sprayers
- Classes 1 - 5 licences required
- Dangerous Goods licence required
- Previous leadership experience would be an advantage
- Proven experience operating in surfacing environment
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- A good team player but able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Ensuring all project requirements and instructions are carried out to high standard
- Prepared to undertake a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive package, job satisfaction and the opportunity to work with a company focused on safety and high quality.
If you qualified, competent and dedicated and looking for a long term opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter, before Friday 14th June 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Taranaki Civil Construction Ltd, PO Box 108, Inglewood, 4347.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence.
If you wish to discuss the position further, please contact Mike on 027 555 5221.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?