Advertiser: Aspire2 Business Workplace CommunicationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Aspire2 Business | Workplace Communication is New Zealand's largest workplace literacy provider. With over 20 years' experience, we are passionate about helping employees and businesses work more efficiently, safely and more profitably.
We need a quality focused, dynamic Programme Coordinator to join our team in 2019. This is a varied role where strong relationship building is key - you connect with business clients, tutors and employees. Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate our workplace literacy programmes, ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard. If you have exceptional adult teaching capability, excellent people skills and have a good head for business, then this busy, varied role is for you!
What does the role involve?
- Client relationship management
- Setting up new programmes and planning repeat programmes to ensure a seamless transition for our clients
- Inducting tutors into processes and programmes
- Managing tutor performance and development
- Facilitating tutor PD workshops
- Designing and planning programmes
- Regularly monitoring the achievement of programme goals and ensuring the programmes meet client expectations and learner requirements
- Regularly travelling throughout New Zealand to support tutors and engage with clients
- Analysing programme data and information for client reports
What does it take to be successful?
- Previous experience within an adult learning environment
- Literacy, Numeracy/ESOL tutoring /embedding experience
- An adult literacy qualification such as NCALNE or equivalent
- An education related tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to build EXCEPTIONAL relationships
- A quality driven, proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong computer / IT literacy skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of NZQA and the NQF
Does this sound like you? If you are confident that you can excel in this role and are looking to join a dynamic team that are focused on making a difference to both the business and their people - then please apply online today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?