Software Licensing Specialist
Advertiser: CycloneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Cyclone is looking for a Software Licensing Specialist to join our team. You will be in a team who are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients through your knowledge and expertise in this complex field. We are looking for a trusted advisor so that we can continue to deliver an exceptional service to our valued customers.
Duties will include all aspects of licensing including meeting with clients, preparing software quotes, processing software licensing orders, answering licensing queries, providing various customer reports, tracking orders and reconciling customer licensing records. Alongside these daily responsibilities and ensure that the service provided to our customers is always exemplary.
We are looking for a lively proactive person who is willing to learn all about education licensing. We would also like to find someone that is interested in developing our commercial business and is experienced in licensing in this space. You will need exposure to software licensing; however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Licensing management and strategic advice
- Experience in preparing client recommendations and presentations
- Significant client relationship building and maintenance experience
- Procurement channel vendor/reseller experience desirable
- Research, analysis and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with a high level of integrity
- Ability to handle pressure and prioritise during the busy periods
- Achieving and maintaining relevant certification and up to date licensing knowledge
This full-time role is an excellent position for an experienced service/sale focused and client outcome driven individual who brings a strong administration background. A good team player with a great attitude to challenges is who we are seeking.
Cyclone is a trusted partner operating within the education and government sectors of New Zealand.
We hold supply agreements with several Tier 1 vendors to customers including All of Government participating agencies, universities, schools, local councils and SMEs.
We are a business that focusses on all aspects of software and IT hardware procurement, managed services, IT support, implementation and professional development.
If this sounds like you, please email with your CV and covering letter.
You must hold a New Zealand residents working visa and be based in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?