Audio Visual Technician - Full Time
Advertiser: Audio Visual Events LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
Audio Visual Events Ltd, is a leading audio visual company based in Auckland and specialising in corporate events. We manage, run and supply all our own sound, lighting, staging and video equipment for any corporate or social event. Ranging from roadshows, monthly sales events, company conferences and awards dinners.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our company who has had experience in the industry.
The applicant must show :
- Video setup for corporate events in the area of projectors, cameras and visions switching
- Basic experience in Lighting and Audio equipment
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work alone and under pressure
- Full Driver's License and able to drive manual vehicles
- Flexible to work after hours and weekends
- Open to traveling throughout New Zealand
- A team player
- Scissor lift licence (EWP) is an advantage
Applicants can send their CV's to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?